Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sara and Taliya

Over the weekend I went to visit my family (I'm a local) and my mom was watching one of my nieces. I have six nieces and nephews and this particular niece will be 3 in December. Her name is Taliya and I may be biased but she is one of the most adorable children in the entire world.

Well, I took another intern with me named Sara Reese. She has gone to my house several times to visit my family with me. Sara and I hit it off at the beginning of the summer so she comes frequently.

I was playing with Taliya, tickling her and swinging her and chasing her around. Well Sara kept trying to get a reaction out of her by tickling her too but Taliya just wasn't having it but then I had to go outside to do some weed eating for my mom and I was out there for quite a while. What I came back in to was a complete surprise. Sara was laying down on the couch and Taliya was sitting in front of her butt naked "reading" her a book in her little gibberish that she speaks. It was so adorable. Taliya was just laughing and having a great time reading to Sara. I took some pictures and Taliya just ignored me and kept on doing what she was doing.

I am so happy to be a part of this foundation and to be able to make some friends here and take them to see and get to know my family. I feel so grateful for everything that has happened for me this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment